The decoration of the residence reflects
In this fast-developing society, people are always squatting at the beautiful home. The decoration of the residence reflects the character and aesthetic point of the master. When the decoration of the residence is indispensable stainless steel, then everyone knows the classification of stainless steel. ? Then let’s take a detailed introduction for everyone.
Whether it has a magnetic stainless steel compared to the content of nickel (nickle). The more magnetic stainless steel (430) is chrome-free and nickel-free, and it also becomes Cr stainless steel, which has certain corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is both chrome-containing and nickel-containing Steel Sheet price. Since nickel is a relatively stable element, its corrosion resistance is naturally much stronger than that of stainless steel. Since nickel is more expensive, stainless steel is higher than stainless steel in terms of cost. Iron, coupled with the difference in corrosion resistance, stainless steel prices are 1/4 to 1/3 higher than stainless steel.
Stainless steel materials are usually divided into matrix structures:
1. Ferritic stainless steel. Containing chromium 12% to 30%, its corrosion resistance, toughness and weldability increase with the increase of chromium content, and chloride corrosion corrosion resistance is superior to other types of stainless steel.
2. Austenitic stainless steel. Containing more than 18% chromium, it also contains about 8% nickel and a small amount of elements such as molybdenum, titanium and nitrogen. Good overall performance, resistant to a variety of media corrosion.
3. Austenite. Ferritic duplex stainless steel, which combines the advantages of austenitic and ferritic stainless steels, and has superplasticity.
4. Martensitic stainless steel. High strength, but poor plasticity and weldability.
Chemical composition and stainless steel properties:
1. Carbon C: It can increase the hardness and strength. If the content is too high, it will reduce its ductility and corrosion resistance.
2, Chromium Cr: can increase corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, grain refinement, increase strength, hardness and wear resistance.
3, Copper Cu: Conducive to cold forming, reducing magnetic.
4. Molybdenum Mo: Increases the strength and is excellent in corrosion resistance to oxides and seawater.
5, Nickel Ni: can increase high temperature strength, corrosion resistance, reduce the rate of cold work hardening.